Saturday 4 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award!

blog award

Thank you Stephanie Louise from Steph's Silver Lining for nominating me for such a lovely award. I love things like this and think that they are a great way to recognise bloggers for the work that they do and also a good way to get to know bloggers a bit better.

The Rules




  1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.

  2. You must list the rules and display the award.

  3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.

  4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.

  5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.


 

7 Facts About Me!

 

1) I studied Graphic Design in Collage and have a degree in Graphic Design.

2) I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and have done all my life and I love it here, everyone is so friendly.

3) I used to be a bar maid and loved it!

4) I love writing, reading and would love to publish a book one day.

5) I am always sketching and designing pieces I would love to make for the plus size market and have a passion for fashion.

6) I enjoy sewing and being crafty. You will find me with the paper, glue and glitter!

7) I am a only child.

I would like to nominate......

Seereena

Abigail Wilson

Georgina Alice

Leah Shafik



Prompts By Dee

Hayley Sinead Flynn

Christiana Gabriella

Velvet Blush

Sammie Scaldwell

Hannah Cozens

Sarah Watson

Thesaltlifewife

Robyn Kimberly

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. wiw that's cool that u can do graphic design! I've also always wanted to publish a book. I've started a few but never finished one. Shame on me!!! Lol!
    Thanks for ninatimg me honey! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yh I just wish I had of stuck at graphics lol. Ah I would love to write my own one day. No problem :) xx

    ReplyDelete