Wednesday 22 October 2014

An exciting purchase and a life update!

Untitled-1

 

If you follow me on twitter you may be aware that one of the reasons I have not been uploading posts to my blog is that my laptop has broke. Whilst I was studying I had a MacBook, however over the years it broke and I settled for a Sony Vaio. Blogging has allowed me to be more creative and I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to invest in a MacBook Pro.

This is an extremely considered purchase for me but I trust the Apple brand and I am hoping that my new laptop will see me through and allow me to be more creative.

Whilst I was buying my laptop I thought it was about time to invest in a camera. All my blog pictures taken so far have been taken using my iPhone and they are not ideal but it gave me a taste of whether blogging was something I wanted to continue with.

That being said I had full intensions of purchasing the Samsung NX3000, however my photography skills are very basic and after speaking to the sales assistant he guided me towards the Sony Cyber Shot DSC-WX80 Compact Digital Camera. I can honestly say it is the cutest thing and hoping it will help me improve the quality of my future posts.

Another reason for the lack of blog posts recently is I am back to work so I am focusing on getting into a routine which means that I have not had the time and I don't want to rush my posts.

Last week I had another counselling session and it went well, I am spending some time realising my life's worth. I do deserve to be happy and I deserve to feel comfortable giving my opinion on matters that effect me.

The old me would have plodded on whether I was happy or not and ending up in a worse situation but I am now recognising when maybes I cant cope or manage and I am trying to let my feelings known so it will help me further down the line.

In myself I have good days and bad days, I have found that having people around me makes me happier as I don't have time to sit and think about things and when I am alone I over think things and beat myself up.

Recently I have received a book which helps with ways of stopping self destructive behaviour and I am really enjoying it and it is very reassuring to know that I am not alone. I want to do a review of the book soon, but I want to spend some time reading it and doing the activities.

So thought I would just give you an update and hope your all well.

Thanks for reading

 

Tracy xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment