Tuesday 7 October 2014

Little Miss Plus Size & Friends!

LMPSF

When I created my website 'Little Miss Plus Size' I was in a dark place in my life, and I am in no way recovered, but I am on the mend.

Something that has helped me soo much is feedback and comments from my readers, I cannot thank you enough!

I am in no way a well established blogger but knowing the effect my readers and followers have had on my life is truly inspireing!

With that being said, I thought what better than to have a space on my blog where my readers can interact with each other, support and help each other, including me!

Whether you are having a down day, found success with weight loss, used an amazing beauty product or anything you feel you would like to share including blogs you like or follow then I welcome you as a member.

All you have to do is register then you can start interacting with other members and create messages.

This may or may not be successful but if there is a way I can help or make just one person a little bit happier or share something that you think is worth sharing then it is worth a try if nothing else.

So the concept is that Little Miss Plus Size & Friends will be a part of my website that will be a social media Site.

If this sounds like it could be a good idea and you fancy being one of the first members to try it out then please register here!

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx
little

 

No comments:

Post a Comment