Wednesday 8 October 2014

Wifty.co.uk October Box!

Untitled-5

Over the past few years I have been a fan of beauty monthly subscription boxes, I am a fan of GlossyBox and Birchbox UK. For those of you who are not aware, the concept is you pay a monthly subscription fee or a one off payment in return for a gift box delivered to your door with deluxe samples of the latest beauty products on the market.

I love this concept because for a small fee you have an opportunity to try a lot of new products that are maybes out of your prize range to try the full sizes.

Last month I was looking online and reading blog posts and came across Wifty.co.uk. Wifty.co.uk offer a monthly subscription box, but its not for beauty products, it is for accessories from new and undiscovered designers. The concept is really sweet, what's not to love about receiving a lovely packaged gift box all neatly wrapped with lovely treasures inside.

So when I was contacted by Gaelle, the creator of Wifty Box, and asked if I would like to try their October Box I jumped at the chance!

So today was the day, the box was delivered by a local courier and I was so excited to see what was inside. Of course being a blogger I wanted to leave everything all wrapped up neatly and take pictures, but I couldn't wait! Opening each item was exciting.

When you open the box you are presented with a information card giving you information on what that particular months box contains and a bit more information about the designers or the inspiration behind the box. This month the box was inspired by the Mexican celebration, Dia de Muertos and contains a Wifty exclusive piece created by artists Philip Eggleston and Domingo.

IMG_0495 IMG_0497

So the first item I opened was a candy striped bag that contained skull shaped sweets, they remind me of white mice sweets but they were in the shape of a sugar skull, they were very tasty, I enjoyed nibbling on them as I opened the rest of my box!

IMG_0499

There was a larger item wrapped up in tissue and I was not disappointed with what I found. It was a beautiful red rose clip, feels like velvet and in such a beautiful red wine colour. It is a crocodile clip and would look lovely in your hair, I even think that you could add this to a jacket through a button hole or on a handbag. It can be so versatile but think a up do with this as a accessory would look amazing.

IMG_0508 IMG_0510

The next package I opened was this lovely tattoo transfer, now I don't have any real tattoos so this could look cute, the design is a lovely rose, and I think is subtle but could still edge up an outfit. It has been provided to Wifty box by www.23jewellery.com why not check them out on twitter @23jewellery.

IMG_0506

Last but by no means least I opened my final little surprise and it was this adorable [un]possible cuts wooden broach. I love the colour, a lovely turquoise colour with a etched out design so you can see the wood showing through and I will be adding this to my keys I think it will look very cute! http://www.unpossiblecuts.com/

IMG_0512 IMG_0514

One thing that is apparent when you receive this box is that it has been created to make the experience of opening it very enjoyable. Everything is neatly wrapped in tissue and sealed with cute stickers. I feel very lucky and extremely grateful to have receive the October box.

Anyone who can support new and undiscovered designers gets a thumbs up from me and also the items you receive are unique and I can guarantee they will be a talking point.

The box itself costs £15 per month and for that you receive 2-3 pieces and you can cancel at anytime which is always a plus so your not tied down or committed for a certain period. They also offer 6 month subscriptions for £75 and a annual subscription for £135, if you were enjoying your Wifty Box and you thought you were going to be signing up each month then the 6 and 12 month subscriptions would save you a little money too.

IMG_0519 (1)

Wifty.co.uk have been kind enough to offer my readers 10% off your first order! (valid once per person until 31/10/2014) by quoting littlemissplusssize10 at checkout. So I am so excited that you get the opportunity to try Wifty box also!

If you think that you would like to give it a try click here!

*This box was kindly gifted to me but I am not being paid or sponsored for this post and all my thoughts are not influenced in any way.

Thank you for reading

Tracy xx

2 comments: