Wednesday 29 October 2014

Daily Blogging Essentials!

bloger

So being a newbie blogger, I have quickly learnt the products I need or use on a daily basis when I am out and about and I thought I would share them with you!

Now the first thing you may notice that is missing and is essential is my camera, unfortunately this has not been included as I used it to take my pics, but I am loving it! I am still learning but I can see a huge difference in my photographs using my new camera.

book

One thing I would defiantly recommend to people looking to start blogging or who are currently blogging is carrying a Diary and a notebook! Its true what they say, you just never know when or where your inspiration will come for future blog posts so it is handy to have a notebook.

I like to be as organised as possible so having a diary allows me to keep a schedule of my posts and also when I want to post in the future. It is also a great place to keep your blogging contacts so you have everything in one place. I have chose to use a Filofax as sit is both a notepad and diary.

sticky

To go with my Filofax I also carry around this handy card that contains post it notes and page flags. When an idea has came to me sometimes I quickly jot it down on a post it note and then later write it in my notebook. Also if you want to make a page stand out or easy to get to then the page flags also come in handy.

clips

Now I don't know about you but I often find myself with notes or ideas on scrap bits of paper and sometimes I don't have time to write things down in my notebook so these bull dog clips come in really handy to put them all together in one place. Also they are great for sectioning your notes together to.

pen

I have always got a pen or two in my bag and I find that having a traditional blue or black pen is a must but also a coloured pen can really help highlight the things you need to remember or if your like me they just help to make things look pretty.

phone

Where would I be without my iPhone?  this is an essential for me keeping on top of emails and social media when I am out and about. Now iPhones are renowned for having a bad battery so I always carry my charging cable and portable charger just in case my phone dies.

charge-wire

charge

Now they are my daily blogging essentials, have I missed anything or is there something you think I would benefit from? please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I love this post! I also love your layout. How did you get it like this?

    Melissa Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! Do you mean the layout for this post? I just used a plain white backround/surface(white table) and used my secret weapon, blutac lol to play around with the products and layout, then just took some overhead shots. Hope that helps, Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice essentials! I can't live without my camera and laptop. Those are the two things I need for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, before I started blogging I never really bothered with my camera and my laptop was for internet browsing, but now I think I couldn't live without them! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are the perfect essentials for blogging! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have been for me the past couple of months, thank you for taking the time to comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete