Sunday 26 October 2014

Feeling Flushed?

B0QnK43IUAMqzdp

Recently I thought that I would treat myself to a new blusher, I have been using Benefit's Dandelion blush which I love, its a soft baby pink colour and in my opinion you cant go wrong with it as you have to be extremely heavy handed to make an obvious 'streak'. I am also using a MUA blush in a deeper pink and I have to say it is great value for money.

I have never owned any Urban Decay products and I have been wanting to try one of their naked palettes for a while but I wouldn't know which one to go for! With that being said I thought I would give their Naked Flushed palettes ago. I always navigate towards a pink blush opposed to a peachy blush so the Naked Streak offered a lighter bronzer but the blush was a pinky peach colour so I opted for the Naked option. The blush is a very deep pink but can be used to create a subtle flush of colour.

The palette consists of a blush, highlighter and bronzer. You can use the three products separately or swirl your brush in the palate to create a unique blush colour. If you contour this palate would be ideal as the bronzer is not glittery so you could use it as a contour colour and then you would have you shimmer highlighter and your blush to complete the look.

The palette comes in at £22 which I would see as being a considered purchase and you can get good quality blushes cheaper however I have been wanting to try this brand for a while so I could justify spending £22 on this palate.

One thing I do want to stress is that if you maybes don't have as much disposable income as you would like or maybes do not want to spend that much on make up then check out the drugstores. With make up yes it is lovely to have high end make up and yes you do get a better product but ask yourself when will you be using it? For example every day make, you could buy dupes for the high end brands and maybes buy a higher end product for a special event, or night out. That way your make up will look different when you want to feel a bit more special and also you will use less product.

Money doesn't rule the world, all though it might seem like that sometimes. Just be cleaver and spend time look for alternatives, at the end of the day the quality of your skin and technique can make the least expensive make up look a million pounds!

In my opinion I will be using this palette in both the winter and summer months and it would make a lovely Christmas present!

Do you own any Urban Decay products? Which would you recommend? Do you own any of the Naked eye palettes? which would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment