Monday 1 December 2014

A Re-vamp, A Idea & A Bad Review!

FullSizeRender (1)

Now if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know how well blogging has been helping me, in dealing with my depression, giving me something to focus on and also to share my experiences with you.

I have been thinking a lot recently about re-vamping my blog, I would like to re-design my logo and my layout. When people comment, saying they like the layout, they like the simplicity of it, I cant help but think why would I want to change it!

I don't know what it is but ever since I was little I always feel like I need to better myself, which can be both good and bad, but I don't want to make my design worse.

So I would love to know what you think, honestly. If you like parts of my blog, I would love to know which parts, things that you do not like I would love to know what I could change. Also if you have any ideas I would also love to hear them too!

My blog is exactly that, a blog for me, to help me and my space on the web, but I also want my readers to enjoy visiting my site, to look forward to new blog posts and to be able to interact and manoeuvre around my site easily.

I also am thinking about creating a new project, something which I can put my creative gene to good use.

I have been thinking over the past couple of weeks about how I can create something that I would enjoy making, but could also be useful or interesting for my readers too.

So with that being said I am thinking about creating a online magazine, the name I have in mind is 'The Plus Size Edit' what do you think?

The magazine will be available on my blog for my subscribers, there would be four issues a year, one every four months and inside I would share a beauty, skincare, fashion, depression, weight loss, blogging feature, my top bloggers, top blog posts and also the offers/discounts that are available.

Now all this is just an idea that I have, I am hoping that once I am happy with my logo and blog then I can move forward and start this new project.

At the end of the day, you are the people that read my blog, that visit my site and I would l love your opinions, they mean a lot.

Is this something that you would be interested in or is it something that would not take your fancy.

I know that this is a bit of a different post for me but I thought what better way to find out what people would like to read or see than to ask them myself.

I have also this week learnt that if a company sends me a product for review, I do not have to include it on my blog if I would not buy the product myself.

I always say my opinions are honest and reliable and I would like to reassure you that if a product does not work for me, or even be a product that I would not be happy to spend my own money on, then I will not promote it, yes I would review it as long as there were things I like as well as things I did not (which I would clearly state the negatives as well as the positives), but I will not review a product just to slate it, instead I would just choose to not include it on my blog.

You can be sure to trust that I will only say I like a product if I actually like it, and whether I have bought it myself or been sent it to review my opinion will always be honest.

I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions and I have really been enjoying replying to your comments.

Thank you for reading

Tracy xx

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the design of your blog. It's simple, the text is easy to read (it really frustrates me when someone has a lovely blog but I struggle to read what they have written) and you have a great identity overall. I also like that you aspire to do an online magazine, It is a great idea, keep on doing what you're doing :) xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I really loved the read and your blog looks great.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LittleMissPlusSize2 December 2014 at 11:43

    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, I really appreciate it! That's what I am scared of, I am scared to make it to busy and cluttered so knowing that simple is good helps! I think I might just do little tweaks hear and there rather than a new layout.
    I am so excited about trying out my magazine idea and pleased you think it could be a good idea.
    I really appreciate your comment thank you so much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize2 December 2014 at 11:44

    Thank you! I love finding new blogs to read! Thank you for your comment I appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete