Monday 8 December 2014

Limited Addition Magnitone Lucid Review! Pixie Lott Edition!

DSC00022

A few weeks back now I was very excited to purchase the new limited addition version of the Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush. I was given a discount code to use and thought it was too good of an opportunity to miss and even bought two more as Christmas Gifts.

DSC00012

I previously owned a Clarasonic Mia however overtime unfortunately I lost it, so you can imagine how happy I was to buy a similar product at a fraction of the price!

The Magnitone Lucid comes in a few different colours including this vibrant hot pink colour. I opted for the Limited addition version as that was the hot pink option and also I love Pixie Lott too!

DSC00016

Inside the box you get:

Duel Mode Lucid Brush

Wireless Travel Charger

Active Clean Brush Head

Full Usage Instructions

12 Month Warranty Card

The brush has a 7 day promise so I thought that I would put that to the test, at first I was worried in case I went through the purging stage, the stage where your skin breaks out in order to get clearer. This never happened to me straight away but any spots/blemishes that came afterwards cleared up more or less straight away.

DSC00017

The brush itself has two modes. deep clean and sensitive, I use the sensitive mode the most and days where I have worn more makeup that day or feel like my skin just needs a more thorough clean then I use the deep clean mode.

DSC00019

One thing that I found very useful is the timer, the brush has a 20 second zonal timer where it allows you to concentrate on one area or you can use the 1 minute auto stop function, which is the option I use more in a morning.

Sometimes I think looking at cleansing brushes can make you think that the brush would be tough or hard on the skin, but I found this very gentle to use and no different from my original Clarisonic.

You can even use this in the shower as it is fully waterproof which is another handy feature as it cuts down time spent cleansing in a morning.

Magnitone advise that you change the brush head every three months which I would agree is acceptable and they are £15.99 so its not braking the bank and is effectively only £5 per month.

I think that it is great how you can use your normal everyday cleanser and I have found that my moisturiser sinks into my skin much better and also my makeup sits on my skin better too! If you can imagine your actually buffing the skin and removing the dead skin so naturally the application of other products will be more effective. My skin has never felt so soft and smooth!

I am so pleased I was able to purchase this brush and at £69 it would be lovely present for someone or just a treat for yourself!

I hope you have enjoyed this review and feel free to comment below.

If you enjoy reading my posts I would love it if you would support me and subscribe to my blog by filling in your email on the sidebar, I would really appreciate it!

Enter your email address to keep up to date with all my latest posts and news directly from Little Miss Plus Size.


Thank you for reading

Tracy xx

 

2 comments:

  1. This brush sounds really good! I love how it's a Pixie Lott limited edition! Compared to the clarisonic this is really good value for money!

    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize8 December 2014 at 13:06

    i know, with using both the clarasonic and the Magnitone brush there is not much different between the two and i love a limited addition haha thank you for commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete