Wednesday 17 December 2014

When life hands you a Lemon..........!

Ok so if you clicked into read this post expecting it to be about lemons then I am sorry its just a update about what has been going on recently!

Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 18.17.39

You may/may not have noticed that over the past two weeks my social media accounts have been relatively quiet, this is because I thought it would be clever to carry my iPhone 5S around in my cardigan pocket and you guessed it, it fell out and broke! I took it to the store I bought it from and it seems as though it would be cheaper to buy a new phone!

Now I am not the type of person to save money so I don't have £500+ to spend on a new phone so seeing as my contract still has another year to go I bought a cheap phone to see me through and that means no twitter, Facebook, bloglovin etc on the go so I hope that explains the quietness.

Last week I was driving to work and my car broke, the whole suspension has dropped, If you know cars then you will know that your suspension going is a bad sign.

I took it to the garage and he said I needed a new car, just like that! Now after looking at my finances I have managed to purchase the same type of car for a reasonable price, but being so close to christmas it was an expense I could of  done without.

Good news I picked my car up today and it is great! So I am happy!

I recently created a new site www.littlemissplussizecreates.com, a 'how to' site about blogging, creating websites etc. After things breaking on me I started to evaluate my options and I wanted to create a blog that created an income, if only it was that simple! I started to neglect this site, focus on stats, ads etc and quite honestly became miserable not to mention making no money!

I love blogging, I, like most would love to make a living blogging but it takes passion! I love little miss plus size, it has helped me so much so I am going to scrap my other site and my magazine idea and focus on my blog!

I am passionate about beauty, fashion, finding weight loss tips etc and most of all it makes me extremely happy so rather than be a 'jack of all trades, master of none' kinda person (which I am!) why not put all of my effort in one place.

Having depression can be a terrible time, but it can also teach you about yourself, how you react in certain situations, when my phone broke it was the end of the world, when my car broke I thought what was the point!

I am in no way a religious person but I find that things are sent to test us, and how we deal with those shows our character and we can learn by our actions.

There are so many people suffering in this world, a broken car and phone is absolutely nothing to those who are suffering with illness, abuse etc.

So sorry to sound cheesy but when Life throws me lemons I am going to throw them in the blender and make Lemonade!

What ever your situation, wherever you may be, sit back write a list of the positives about you, your life and I am sure those of us who sometimes feel hard done by will actually be thankful for what we have in life!

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I completely get where you're coming from! Life's been pretty bad for me lately for various reasons and I definitely think it's just going to make me a stronger person at the end of it!

    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize17 December 2014 at 12:57

    Ah I am sorry to hear that, hope things turn around soon for you! Defiantly, its just a shame that it is that way but it will make you stronger! Thank you so much for commenting I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's totally the right attitude to have. These things are sent to test us every now and again and to make us realise, as you said, the positives we have in life. x


    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great post!


    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleMissPlusSize18 December 2014 at 14:14

    defiantly, sometimes its too easy to see what we don't have or the negatives but if we step back and look at the positives we have going on in our life it gives you a different perspective on life. Thank you so much for commenting I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize18 December 2014 at 14:15

    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete