Saturday 27 December 2014

Lush Boxing Day Sale 2014!

DSC00134

Last year I braved the Boxing day sales and went to Lush, I had never seen anything like it before! The que made a sort of 'conga' line around the store, people were pushing and shoving and the poor staff, they looked run off there feet! Last year I managed to pick up a load of lovely products and saved a small fortunes each year Lush holds a 50% off sale!

So Boxing Day morning this year I woke up soon with intentions of visiting my local Lush store, however I went online and noticed that there sale was going to be online too so I stayed in my onsie with my laptop at the ready. 9.00am came and nothing, the site crashed, people were complaining and the poor staff at Lush were doing there best to fix the technical difficulties.

DSC00129

After 2 hours of waiting, I decided to give up and returned later in the evening, they still had sale items available but it wasn't the same, I realised that part of my love for Lush was the experience of smelling the products, interacting with the staff etc so I decided not to make a purchase.

So this morning I needed to pop into primark and I past my Lush store, they had products left! Now this is a very rare occasion and I was so pleased to be able to pick up some products. The lady I spoke to said they had to close 3 hours early on Boxing day as they had no stock left but they got a surprise delivery this morning!

I am so happy I made a trip into my local shopping centre and picked up some great bargains!

Everything was 50% off!

DSC00130

Holly Golightly, a gorgeous glittery (more sparkly) bubble bar. The smell is very refreshing and is described as uplifting and refreshing. I think this may be a good weekend pamper product.

A favourite of mine from last year was this little fella, The Christmas Penguin. now I am not sure exactly what a Christmas penguin is but this smells fresh and clean, not overpowering and would be lovely after a hard day sale shopping! Again this is a bubble bar. For those of you who are not aware a bubble bar is essentially bubble bath in a solid form. You crumble it under hot running water and they create lovely soft bubbles. Very luxurious!

Snow Angel, a white angel dipped in gold glitter, looks like it is going to be very indulgent to use. It is meant to be very moisturising so I look forward to using this in the colder months when my skin is a bit dry off the cold weather.

Butterbear is a new bath bomb, the smell is very subtle and soft, not heavily fragranced. It smells very comforting and has the same fragrance as the butterball bath bomb.

Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, it is very colourful and looks great fizzing around your bath. I really enjoy Lush's Twilight bath bomb and Luxury Lush Pud has the same smell.

So White, this smells like apples, so crisp and clean and I can imagine feeling very clean using this. I think this would be lovely in the morning. I also just re-purchased this in the bath bomb version also!

DSC00132

If your worried you've missed the sale why not visit your local store you might find a bargain, why not try ringing the store first to see what there quantity of sale stock is.

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

16 comments:

  1. I'm really happy you get to get some LUSH products! I love everything you got. The Christmas selection this year was amazing! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to the Lush and it's full of people and the stock in finishing. Great that I've able to get what I want. Great post <3


    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww lovely thing you got.
    Love lush!

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to shop online as I knew what I wanted but nothing beats going into the store and smelling all those Lush goodies! All the products you chose look so lovely! I hope you had a great Christmas!

    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterbear is amazing - I love it! I haven't had to chance to pop into my local Lush yet - a visit is really in order!


    Tasha xx
    skinnysandstripes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize27 December 2014 at 13:57

    Ah thank you! I love Lush products, even better when they are half price! Deffinatly, they have had some great christmas products this year, I fell in love with their So White shower gel, smells like fresh crisp apples1 Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LittleMissPlusSize27 December 2014 at 13:58

    I heard that the stores were really busy! Ah I am pleased that you managed to get what you wanted and have some great baths! Thank you and thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize27 December 2014 at 13:59

    Thank you! I am so looking forward to using them! Me too! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :) I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LittleMissPlusSize27 December 2014 at 14:01

    I know, I never realised how much I actually enjoyed the in-store experience until I tried to buy online! Hope you managed to get some great products! I did thank you, It was nice to be with family, hope you had a great time too and a great new year! Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love that you read my posts! I genuinely appreciate it! :D XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. LittleMissPlusSize27 December 2014 at 14:02

    Its so nice, it was a favourite of the new christmas products this year! They were in the sale for 98p each too! Hope you manage to pick up some bargains! Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got so many products! I don't think the online sales were much good this year xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  12. LittleMissPlusSize28 December 2014 at 14:06

    I know, I was so lucky, Me too my laptop kept crashing with everyone hitting the sales. Cant wait to try these out! Hope your well & had a great christmas, thank you so much for commenting I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I once worked during the Lush boxing day sale, it was insane! You've got some excellent choices, I absolutely love the penguins!


    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 14:13

    Oh Really! I would love to work in Lush, but my wages would go straight back into their tills lol, thank you I am looking forward to using these over the next few months!


    The penguins are so cute, they did a wizard one in purple but never got a hold of it but they are so adorable, sometimes so that I don't want to use them, they look to cute.


    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it & Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's exactly what used to happen with me and still does even now I've moved on :')! I loved the lil wizards, but they were a little on the herbal side. I prefer fresh scents tbh! Have you tried depop? there might be some for sale on there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LittleMissPlusSize3 January 2015 at 13:19

    Oh I never thought to look there I might do that thank you :D My fave scent is there Rose Jam bubbleroon its lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete