Saturday 6 December 2014

Soap and Glory Review!



If you have read my previous post then you will know how much I enjoy having nice hot baths during the winter months and one brand that I think is affordable and still feels luxurious is Soap and Glory.

Over the last couple of years I have seen the brand expand on there range of products and now even do skincare and make-up, which they didn't used to do when the brand was first introduced.

I always remember the first time I was introduced to soap and glory, it was one Christmas and their £60 gift set was reduced to £25 in boots and I thought it was too good of a deal to miss out on. Boots are known for this deal and I cannot wait until this years set goes on offer, I will defiantly be buy one, or maybes too!

Any how, two products that I came across whilst shopping was both the daily soothe bath float and Orangeasm body wash. I had never tried these products so I thought it was about time that I did!

One thing I love about all Soap & Glory products is there packaging and there tongue and cheek humour.

DSC00143

The Daily Soothe is a very silk like texture bubble bath or bath float. The smell is very feminine and has a typical Soap & Glory smell which I love.

DSC00144

It creates very soft big bubbles and smells divine! I was defiantly not disappointed and will defiantly buy it again! If you like the body mist in the scent 'Mist you Madly' then this has the same scent.

DSC00146

Soap & Glory advertise this product as a pre-bedtime bath soak and I can see why! It instantly helps to calm and soothe you and the smell is so 'pretty'.

This bath float comes in at £8 and is worth every penny, even better if you pick it up on a 3 for 2 offer at boots!

DSC00153

Orangeasm, where do I start, is it bad that the name intrigued me so much that I had to buy it? if you like fresh fruity smells then surprisingly you will love this!

DSC00159

Anytime someone mentions a product has a orange scent, a synthetic sweet citrusy smell comes to mind, however Soap & Glory have done something different. The smell is not synthetic at all and it honestly smells like a true fresh orange smell, very different to the orange scented products I have tried in the past.

I love all Soap & Glory's body washes and Orangeasm is no different! Defiantly a product I will be repurchasing and I think it would be so refreshing to se during the warmer months too!

Soap and Glory have a full range of Orangeasm products and I think I might try their perfume in the same range.

This body wash is £6.50 for 500mls which isn't bad at all as it will last me a while and defiantly worth the price!

Which are you favourite Soap & Glory products? Do you have any recommendations?

I hope you enjoyed this review and please feel free to comment below!

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I hope I can try their Daily Sooth sometime! ^ 3 ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize7 December 2014 at 00:14

    It is really nice and defiantly worth trying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily sooth sounds so good! It's such a unique idea almost! Orangasm smells so amazing! Soap & Glory products are always amazing!

    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize7 December 2014 at 04:37

    I know, I was intrigued when I came across it! The smell, the texture and the fact that it was a product to create bubbles just meant I had to pick it up! Haha. I love soap and Glory products too, they are a little more expensive than your average drugstore products, but they are affordable luxury products (if that makes any sense!).
    Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete