Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Jewellery Edition!

Ever since I was younger i always received a piece of jewellery for christmas, sometimes a lovely watch or pair of earrings. As I have got older the jewellery I like is a lot more expensive so the tradition slowly stopped.

There are some amazing pieces in stores at the moment, if your considering buying your loved ones a stunning piece of jewellery this year then i hope this might help you too!

Firstly I love Pandora, I own one of their very first charm bracelets and a few charms that were bought to me by my friends and family to celebrate special moments in my life, I love this idea and personal I found it to be such a thoughtful gift.

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.08.55

To start off with you will need a charm bracelet and this one is perfect to add the charms of your choice.

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.04.29 Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.04.56 Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.05.23

Pandora have some amazing charms, but i must say I love there Christmas range and if your thinking of buying someone a gift, then a christmas charm can be a reminder to them of when it was bought and who buy, also they are just so cute!

X0032-001-12 1056-051-14 1098-051-14

Since I received my Pandora Charm bracket, I noticed more brands creating charm brackets and a brand I would like to receive most is a Thomas Sabo charm bracket, I like that this is a link bracket apposed to a 'snake chain' style one. Thomas Sabo also have some great charms to chose from and you can really buy something meaningful or unique to the person your buying for, for me I love dogs so a dog charm would be lovely.


Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.18.13 Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.19.05 Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.20.15

A brand that I have been introduced to recently is Corazon Latino, a gorgouse jewellery brand that sell stunning Jewellery, I particularly love the Athena Silver Half Bead Earrings, they would be subtable for all age ranges and a lovely gift. I also think that there Rhiannon Silver Knot ring and Bangle is simply stunning! A solid silver piece or precious metal manipulated to make this gorgeous knot design, If you buying a piece of jewellery for a loved one then I think that knot could represent strength, unity or togetherness and I would be a very happy lady to receive this in my stocking! (use the code Gift10 to get 10% off!)

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 05.03.09

I don't know about you but i love Michael Kors, I haven't been lucky enough to receive one of their iconic rose gold watches and i think that this one a bit more feminine ad not so 'on trend', obviously this watch is a trend setter but in a few years time you won't be wearing a watch thinking it was 'so last year'. It would defiantly be a considered purchase and a treasured one at that!

So those are my top jewellery favourites this year, which one would be yours?

Thanks For reading

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the little snowman pandora charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize17 December 2014 at 12:55

    I know its so cute & they have a great selection of Christmas charms to choose from! Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That knot ring is beautiful!


    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rose gold Michael Kors is top of my wish list this year - they're so beautiful! I love the bling of the one you chose. Also, the pandora snowman charm is so very cute.

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleMissPlusSize18 December 2014 at 14:11

    I know and its from a brand I hadn't came across before, sometimes simple pieces are the most effective! Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize18 December 2014 at 14:13

    I think anything from Michael Kors is stunning and the watch is so beautiful! I know, they have so many lovely christmas charms this year! Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete