Saturday 27 December 2014

A massive Thank you! Saying Goodbye to 2014!

DSC00108

So September 8th 2014 I was in a really low place in my life, this was the day I thought it was time to either give up or make a change. Thankfully I chose to make a change and created Little Miss Plus Size.

To this day, I honestly think that my blog has saved me, it has given me a new purpose in life, given me back my creative side and most of all it has allowed me to document me journey, my feelings and has shown me that I am not alone!

For me, 2014 has been a rubbish year but it has also been the best at the same time, It has brought me to the point that I had to face my past and overcome my issues in order o move forward in my life, I can honestly say I feel like there is nothing holding me back no more and all the self hate I had is slowly disappearing.

My blog was new, still is as its actually only a few months old, but that never stopped you commenting, being friendly, giving me advice, reassuring me and the generosity of the companies that have given me opportunities to try and sample products.

You were all so positive and blogging has helped me so much and the communication with my readers has kept me going.

Everything I say can seem cheesy, but if you have commented on a post, followed me on my social media, worked with me, or simply taken the time to read my posts, including this one, then I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope we can all reflect and celebrate 2014 and prepare ourselves for the opportunities and experiences that 2015 base to offer!

Thank you so much! I honestly cannot say it enough!

Please subscribe if you would like my blog to continue in 2015 and show your support.

May 2015 bring you great things!

* Just to let you know, I am hoping to develop my blog further in 2015, so hopefully I will be uploading more frequently and also dedicate specific days for uploading!

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for 2015, Tracy - I'm sending you lots of love and light! Excited to see what changes the New Year brings for both you and this blog!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize28 December 2014 at 14:22

    Thank you so much! I can honestly say I have never known people to be so nice and supportive and I am really positive about 2015! I hope you have had a great Christmas and a lovely New year! I loved your DIY post changing a white bed knob into a metallic one, I have wanted to try this with various objects but was never sure that it would work, however your post makes it look simple and the end result looks great! I look forward to reading your future posts in 2015!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Have a great New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to your posts this year. I just found your blog recently and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize3 January 2015 at 13:22

    Happy New Year to you too! Thank you I am really enjoying blogging and looking forward to the new year, I love chatting to people and really appreciate it when people take the time to read and comment on my posts, so thank you!!! :D XX

    ReplyDelete