Saturday 6 December 2014

Burt's Bees Theraputic Bath Crystals

DSC00128

If your anything like me, then you know how enjoyable a nice hot bath can be in the colder months. I am a huge fan of Lush and there bath products and I love finding new bubble bath and other bathing products.

When I was younger I used to love every Christmas when I would receive a Matey bubble bath (a bubble bath in the shape of a character) or a novelty bubble bath. Other than that I would receive bath salts. Now over the years bath salts have seemed to disappeared and more luxurious bath products have been available.

I absolutely love eucalyptus, I think you either love it or hate it! When I was in my late teens I discovered an amazing eucalyptus body scrub by Molton Brown and it was amazing, so nourishing on the skin and the smell was so soothing, however it came with a £29 price tag which unfortunately I was unable to repurchase unless it was a special occasion.



A couple of weeks ago now I was in boots, looking through there bath and shower products and came across Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals, firstly the smell is a true eucalyptus smell, not synthetic or too overpowering and very relaxing.

If your not a fan of eucalyptus then I would stay clear but if your like me and enjoy it then I would defiantly recommend buy it, even it you buy it on 3 for 2 at boots, it is defiantly worth trying.

DSC00131

You run a nice hot bath and add 1-2 tablespoons to warm running water, the smell fragrances the whole bathroom and its a lovely feeling getting into a nice hot bath after a hard day as the eucalyptus helps to ease aching muscles and helps you to de-stress. If you are a keen gym goer or even enjoy exercising this would also be great to try.

DSC00135

One thing I do like about the brand is that all there ingredients are 100% natural so you can enjoy your bath knowing there are no nasty chemicals in the water too!

Ingredients

Sea salt, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, sodium bicarbonate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)

The only downside is, no fault of the product at all, but I enjoy bubbles and the salts don't offer that, but I am sure you could pair a similar or complimenting fragranced bubble bath and then it would be perfect!

At the moment I am at the early stages of a cold so I have been enjoying using these salts as the eucalyptus really helps clear my sinuses and helps me feel calm and relaxed.

The salts come in at £10.99 at Boots and I defiantly think that they are worth it!

Which bath products would you recommend? I would love to hear you suggestions as I love finding new products to try.

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a bath person, but I like the idea of therapeutic bath crystals. It's nice to relax. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize6 December 2014 at 15:11

    I love a bath! They are very relaxing I would defiantly recommend them! Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like they make a bath that little bit more relaxing!

    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize7 December 2014 at 04:34

    Yh defiantly! If you paired them up with a similar scented bubble bath then I would say that you would have a perfect winter's bath! Thank you so much for commenting I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete