Friday 29 May 2015

NUXE Reve de Miel Review!

DSC00013

For a long time I have heard other bloggers and Youtubers rave about Nuxe's Reve de Miel lip balm. So whilst I was shopping in Marks and Spencers a few months ago I noticed that they now sell Nuxe products and thought that it was about time I gave it a try.

DSC00016

For those of you who aren't away, this lip balm is very intense and known to heal the driest, most dehydrated lips! The smell is like terrys chocolate orange and is a little overpowering, however it is not to overpowering that I wouldn't use it.

DSC00021

I always seem to have chapped lips, be it winter or summer and try a range of different products to help keep them hydrated. Nothing has worked for me like this, I apply it in an evening before I go to bed and in the morning they are a lot softer, smoother and hydrated.

DSC00023

This is a really thick balm, that is why I tend to keep it for evenings, however if you want to use it all day everyday then there is nothing stopping you!

The balm itself contains honey and precious oils and lasts forever! Nuxe also do a stick version which I was tempted to pick up as well as I think that it may be better for during the day.

This pot is 15g and costs £9.50 so a little on the pricey side however worth the money if your standard everyday lip balm isn't working for you.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this and would not be without it, I use it mainly at night time, just before bed I will pop this on and can still feel it in the morning. It leaves my lips feeling soft and lovely :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mine at night too, it is so nourishing and helps soften and soothe dry cracked lips. Thank you for taking the time to comment :-) xx

    ReplyDelete