Monday 4 May 2015

NEW! Aussie Body Wash!

DSC00091

Over the years I have used and loved Aussie haircare products so when I was out shopping in Boots and saw that they have now introduced a body wash range I thought I would give them a go.

The body washes come in three options, Mega Watt, Fresh Mate & No Rush. All three smell lovely and are designed to fit in with your needs, e.g. a fresh scent to feel super clean, a calm relaxing scent and a scent that will give you a boost of energy to help wake you up!

I usually use Imperial Leathers Foamburst as I like a rich creamy lather, thats the only downside about these body washes, they smell amazing, get you nice and clean but you do need a generous amount to get a good lather.

DSC00096


DSC00098

No Rush is a favourite of mine, the tag line reads 'For skin that deserves to be spoilt' and that is exactly what it does. It leaves you feeling very calm and relaxed and I am defiantly a one for a good pamper evening so this suited me.It contains Australian Jojoba Seed Oil so it is very kind and softening to the skin.

DSC00103

DSC00101

Fresh Mate is a scent that shocked me, from the bottle and the name I expected a very minty scent that would make you feel very fresh. It is nothing like that, it is very unique and lovely to use. The scent is not overpowering it just smells fresh and clean! This body wash contains Eucalyptus but it in now way has that traditional Eucalyptus smell. It is simply like no smell I have smelt before.

DSC00095

DSC00093

Mega Watt, a bit like Fresh Mate I expected this to be very strong and even citrus smelling but it is not. It has a hint of citrus but to me it is more sweet smelling. Defiantly the stronger smelling out of the three but still not overpowering. The idea behind this body wash is to re-boost and re-vitalise you and I use this after my workout sessions just to wake me up a bit and help my muscles recover. The main ingredient in Mega Watt is Australian Ginseng which is know for its re-boosting properties.

They are available in Boots now and I was able to pick them up on offer for £1.99 but there RRP is £2.99 which is maybes a bit steep for 250mls but worth it as a little treat. There is also a Shower Smoothie version but unfortunately I was unable to get my hands on that!

Have you tried this range before? Which is your Favourite?

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

p.s I am now on Facebook at Little Miss Plus Size and Instagram at little0miss0plus0size

4 comments:

  1. I love Aussie shampoo. Didn't know they had a body wash though. Will defo have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really nice and worth a try thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really appreciate it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I didn't know Aussie made body wash! I love the smell of their shampoos.

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know me either! They just jumped off the shelf lol they all smell lovely id defiantly recommend them! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete