Sunday 24 May 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Haul & Review!

DSC00466

A few weeks ago now I was shopping in my local shopping centre and came across Fizzylicious, a store which I should be banned from! I had just visited Lush earlier that day but I could not resist picking up a few treats whilst I was there!

Fizzylicious is a store that sells a wide range of products from candles to bath products and I was defiantly attracted to all the amazing bath goodies!

Their bath products are all made by Bomb Cosmetics which is a brand I haven't tried of or even heard about until now. Seeing as I love Lush so much I thought it was about time I gave them ago.

The first thing I was attracted to was the Bath Brûlées, a bath creamer. They contain Cocoa and Shea butter so they are very nourishing to the skin. You pop them in your bath and once you feel like the water is soft enough, you simply remove it and place it back into its case. These can last up to 6 baths!! They are priced from £3.49-£3.99

DSC00478

DSC00479

Whilst I was there I picked up Cherry Aid, it looks like a real cupcake with a huge cherry on the top! This has got to be one of my favourites, it smells so sweet and contains pure Bergamot & Chamomile essential oils so its great for a nice bath time treat!

mini

I also picked up Fairy Ring, for some reason this reminded me of Alice in Wonderland! It is adorable, again it looks like a cupcake but has these adorable little toad stools! Fairy Ring contains Lavender and May Chang essential oils, still smells sweet but not overpowering!

Looking at the Brûlées I noticed these delicious donut looking fizzes and found out that these are actually  Whoopee Blasters! A Whoopee Blaster is a bath bomb with a butter filling! So you can enjoy watching it fizz away but then the butter in the middle helps to nourish your skin whilst in the bath! They cost £2.99 and really are worth the money!

DSC00476

DSC00475

Of course I had to pick up Knickerbocker Glory! It simply looks like a iced donut with hundreds and thousands on it (eating healthy and I can still enjoy treats without the guilt!). The smell is amazing! It contains pure amyris and thyme essential oils and has a scent of ice-cream and soda with Wild fruit and red berry notes!

Of course, being me I couldn't just stop there! I noticed some really small, what I thought were bath fizzers, but they were actually Bath Mallows, a bath melt. You place these into your bath and they slowly melt away leaving your bath full of goodness and essential oils to help soften and moisturise your skin! They cost £2.99 each.

mini1

The first one I picked up was Berry Love, again it looks like a cupcake but has a very fresh berry scent and contains pure Clary Sage and Bergamot essential oils. I have not tried this one yet but it is waiting in my bathroom to be used!

mini4

Out of all of these products this has to be my favourite scent, I am so sad because I cannot find the name of this one! It looks like an ice cream cornet with a flake and sprinkles! The smell on this one is so clean and delicate. If you know me and know my taste in fragrance then this is a very me scent (I know that this will not help you in the slightest!). Do you know the name of this mallow?

mini3

I also picked up Fly Away Home, simply for the cuteness factor! This is so adorable with a little ladybird and green leaf! This one contains pure Geranium & Chamomile essential oils to calm your skin and also has Cocoa and Shea Butter to help nourish. The scent is very mild and has a hint of strawberry to it!

salt

Finally, whilst I was looking around I noticed that they also sold body butters, scrubs salts & lotions in tubs. Now the tubs are a lot  more pricey (£7.99) and a gamble as if you have never used them before you have to invest in a tub of it. The one which caught my eye the most was Ocean of Bliss, a bath powder that you sprinkle in the bath and it dissolves away. This to me smells like the ocean in a tub! One thing I will say is that it has a very masculine smell to it so it could be great for both men and women. I enjoy using this after a exercise class because it feels like it helps soothe my aching muscles!

I will always be a true Lush fan but now I am so pleased to have found Bomb Cosmetics, I only wish they'd do bubble bars!

Have you tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics? Which is your favourite? I am always around on Facebook if you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts, views etc with other readers!

Thanks for Reading

Tracy

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! They almost look good enough to eat haha!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Its great because I am healthy eating now but I treat myself with these beauties instead! xx

    ReplyDelete