Monday 4 May 2015

Competition Time!

DSC00109

Since I now have a new blog design and I have been away for a little while I thought that it was about time I held a mini competition to thank you for sticking with Little Miss Plus Size!

If you have been following me on twitter you will know how excited I am to now have an Instagram account! I am truly obsessed!

I have also created a fresh new Facebook page to go alongside all of my other social media accounts!

I know myself how tiering it gets when people constantly promote there pages etc but I am just so excited to be back and would love to find Instagram accounts to follow as well as Facebook pages.

I absolutely love twitter, I can navigate around it pretty well but Instagram and Facebook are new to me, I have a personal Facebook account that I check every now and again but would love to really interact with like minded people over on my Facebook page and Instagram!

DSC00112

So the prize is............yes you guessed it from the image a set of Essie nail polishes, I thought this would be a great little prize as if you have been reading for a while you will know that I love my nail polish!

This is a Summer 2014 collection and the colours are very tropical and bright, I personal have a set that I use regular.

So what do you need to do?

Simply Like and share my Facebook page Little Miss Plus Size for one entry.

https://www.facebook.com/littlemissplussize?ref=hl

Follow me on Instagram at little0miss0plus0size and like my image titled Summer brights Essie obsessed! for one entry.

https://instagram.com/little0miss0plus0size/

If you follow both steps that entitles you to two entries, there are two sets to be won, one winner from Instagram and one from Facebook.

The competition closes at 8pm tomorrow and the winners will be announced on twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

*Cheeky Alert*

If I reach 200 likes on Facebook and 200 followers on Instagram there will be a bonus prize and the winner will be randomly picked from both Facebook and Instagram.

Good Luck and don't forget to leave your Facebook pages and Instagram usernames below so I can have look through.

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great prize! I love Essie!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie too! Hope you enter and good luck! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Xx

    ReplyDelete