Saturday 2 May 2015

Im Back!

Untitled-10

Firstly I need to apologise for taking so long to get back into blogging, you see previously I had a lot more time on my hands and have you ever decided to do something and it actually takes longer than you originally planned? That was me trying to re-design my blog.

So since the last time you were here you may now notice a few changes, my logo and design for one. I want to get back into blogging because after all I wouldn't be where I am today with out it!

My life has also changed for the better to, I am now living a healthier lifestyle and excecising more often which has defiantly improved my mood and also helped me lose some weight too!

I have also joined Instagram!!! If you want to follow me my username is little0miss0plus0size and I would love to see all of your lovely photos too!

My previous Facebook page was also a little neglected so I have decided to make a fresh start and created a new one, If you would like to you can visit my page by clicking here!

Since we last spoke my twitter followers were in the thousands and now they are in the hundreds (shows what having a break from blogging can do for your social media) so if you would also like to keep up to date with me over on twitter click here!

I would love it if you could share your links to your social media sites in the comments and I will be sure to take a look and follow you too!

So fingers crossed I will be blogging more frequently and this is just a little post to let you know I am back and I am so excited to share with you my future posts!

How have you been? Hope your well and thank you so much for supporting and sticking by me over the past few months.

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you're back and blogging again! :) Love the new design!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to be back! Feel a little out of the blogging loop at the moment but hoping to get back in it! Glad you like the new design :)
    Hope your well & thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really appreciate it! Xx

    ReplyDelete