Sunday 3 May 2015

Lush Haul!

DSC00509

I haven't been to Lush for ages so, when I was out shopping yesterday I thought what better time to go and have a look.

If you have been reading my blog for a while then you will know how much I love Lush (its almost an addiction!) so I decided to get a maximum of three products (yes I didn't believe that either).

DSC00524

Walking around the store the lovely sales assistant saw me coming and decided to give me a basket (the basket of doom) and my three items quickly multiplied so I thought I would share with you what I bought.

DSC00521

The first product I was attracted to was their UltraViolet Bubble Bar, the colours attracted me first and then the smell is amazing! This Bubble Bar is scented with Violet Leaf and jasmine absolutes and smells amazing! This bubble bar was £4.75 so pretty expensive however it generally gives me 3-4 bath worth of bubbles so I can justify the cost.

DSC00511

If you love lemon sherbets, I used to get them as a child so when I smelt Fizzbanger I was taken down memory lane! The smell is so strong  and the lemon scent makes your mouth water! I don't know how Lush do it but this bath bomb smells so fizzy and fresh. I cannot wait to try this after a busy exercising class or even in a morning to kick start my day! At £3.35 a bath bomb its defiantly worth it!

DSC00517

Although I do like fruity citrus smells I also really enjoy sweet scents to and one of my favourite bubble bars from Lush is Creamy Candy, it smells like candy floss or a really yummy sweet treat! It is also very moisturising in the bath as it contains Vanilla Absolute and Almond Oil. I usually get 2 baths out of this bar as I usually like to overindulge in the sweet scented bubbles and for £2.75 I am quite happy with that.

DSC00513

Now I have never tried this one before, Honey Bee Bath Bomb however the smell and the amazing ingredients attracted me to it! This Bath Bomb contains Aloe Vera and honey what more could you ask for ad the fact that it looks like a little bee is even better. Coming in at £3.35 I thought it was worth a try.

DSC00515

I prefer Bubble Bars over bath bombs, simply because I think you get more for your money as they last a couple of times so when I was happily browsing I picked up this adorable little thing, POP in the Bath  a little bundle of citrus. The idea is that the citrus smell 'pops' in the bath to help pick up your mood and I cannot wait to try it! This little citrus goodness costs £2.95 and again will do me between 2-3 baths.

DSC00519

And finally this is one of my all time favourite Lush products, Rose Jam Bubbleroon. This is an amazing concept as the Bubble Bar has been designed to look like a macaroon and even has 'jam' in the middle! I am not a fan of Rose scents but I absolutely love this! It always leaves my skin so soft too. The main ingredients are Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Rose Oil and it is defiantly worth trying if you haven't already. It costs £3.65 but again you can get 2-4 baths out of it depending on how many bubbles you want.

I hope that this has inspired you to pop into your local Lush store and have a look around and please let me know your recommendations or your favourites as I love any excuse to have a look around the store!

I am now on Facebook and Instagram and still surviving on twitter and Bloglovin  and I really would love it if you could like/follow and share. Leave me your links below with your recommendations and I would love to find new readers to follow!

https://www.facebook.com/littlemissplussize

https://instagram.com/little0miss0plus0size/

https://twitter.com/LittleMissPlusS

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/little-miss-plus-size-12846291

Thanks for Reading!

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been into lush for ages but I need to as these products look lovely! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am addicted! I am the same, I missed out on all the valentines and Easter goodies so thought it was about time I made a visit!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has reminded me that there's so many Lush products I'm yet to try!

    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! There's so much to choose from
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have a chance to try bath bomb before because I don't have bathtub at home :( But I do like their colourful colours <3 Great post.


    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah no! That's such a shame they are so good! I have tried their rose jam shower gel and it smells exactly like the bubble bar! Thank you I really appreciate you taking the time to comment! Xx

    ReplyDelete