Saturday 27 September 2014

Sad Times!

lullu

So those of you who read my blog will be aware that I suffer with depression, anyone who knows about or is going through depression you will be aware that small things can seem like the end of the world.

I am still taking my medication but recently I have started to have panic attacks (something I have never had previously). At first in all honesty I thought I was having a heart attack! My chest felt heavy, I was going dizzy and burning up.

This happened about three times in the past week and once I thought about when it was happening I realised that it was actually happening in situations I was panicking or anxious.

My moods have been so up and down this week and found it hard to focus or think positive about things, which has meant my relationship with food has taken effect. I have decided to take a bit of time off over thinking about my food and spoke to my Sliming World consultant and discussed that my mind set is not there at the moment and she was very supportive and no doubt I will be back at her group  over the next few weeks but at the moment I am finding that it is one more thing that I am doing wrong.

Over the past few years my dog (Lulu) has became my best friend. Now many of you might think that sounds ridiculous but she is. When I have been sad she has been there, when I have been happy she has been there and we have shared many days at the beach playing with her tennis ball, She is my world!

Thursday I took her to the vets for a check up and it looks as though she might have cancer. They have found a lump and there not 100% sure what it is but they are going to operate. She is almost 8 so she has that on her side so fingers crossed everything will be ok.

Monday is going to be a very long day for me, she has to be taken to the vets very early and is expected to be there most of the day, leaving her will be hard, she wont understand why she's being left and will be in a lot of pain afterwards.

So I'll be keeping everything crossed in hope it goes well.

Just thought I would give you a update on what is currently going on

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Have my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well for Lulu and you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much :) me too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope you start feeling better soon, all that stress mustn't be helping. I hope Lulu is ok after the operation :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to click the thumbs up on your vote, but I accidentally clicked it twice! Sorry to hear about your doggie. I hope she is doing better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thank you :) shes fine now, I am pleased, shes my best friend! Thank you soo much for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete