Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mini L'occitane Almond Oil Review

Ok so I may seem a little late to jump on the band wagon but after finally taking the plunge of purchasing my 2nd bottle of this amazing shower gel i thought it was about time to share my thoughts on this.

Firstly the first thing when I imaging the smell of almond i think of marzipan which immediately put me off purchasing this shower gel,  when i was on a shopping trip at Metrocentre I thought id call into the L'occitane store and finally smell this amazing shower gel, the smell is so fresh and invigorating and don't get me started on the texture it is an oil but the moment it comes into contact with water it turns into a cream foam which feels so luxurious! Its great as a shower gel or if I feel like a pamper session i run a small amount under a running tap and enjoy a luxury Cleopatra bath. Heaven!

I would say if you do nothing else go and smell this shower gel, L'occitane stores are a lot like lush stores in the respect they usually have a bowl with water to try products out. Id definitely recommend this as a treat or would be amazing as a gift.

loc


http://uk.loccitane.com/almond-shower-oil,83,1,29819,270017.htm

Speak soon

Tracy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment