Friday 12 September 2014

Very Fiorelli

bag4

Earlier this month I decided to have a look around Very's website, I heard that they had a beauty section and I know that they also sell plus size clothes also.

Whilst I was looking around I decided to check out the accessories range in particular the handbag section.

I don't know about you but even though I am now 27 I still feel the need to buy stationary and a new autumn bag from September onwards as all the 'back to school' inspired pieces are floating around.

I was very pleased with the brands that Very stock, they stock a wide range of designer brands including Ted Baker!

Previously I owned (and still to its just a bit lets just say 'loved') Fiorelli Cecelia Bowling Bag, which was great as it was large enough to carry a lot however I wanted to try something a bit smaller. When I saw that Very stocked Fiorelli bags I decided to have a look at the new seasons styles, this is where I came across my new baby, my Fiorelli Mia Tote Bag in Tan.

[gallery ids="75,73"]

This bag is absolutely stunning. It is made from a soft fabric and is beautify finished with white stitching. The gold hardware doesn't look cheap or tacky and looks very well made. The bag has a double zipped compartment and a front flap so lots of room for day to day items such as purse, keys notebook etc.

bag

My bag is in Tan however they have the same bag available in Black, Navy and Purple (I'm trying to hold myself back from buying all three colours).

The bag costs £54 which is reasonably priced for a Fiorelli bag and if you sign up as a Very customer you get to have the option of paying in full, monthly or take 3, which is where you spread the cost over 3 months.

The bag was delivered next day and wrapped up in tissue (as you can see I still haven't brought myself to completely remove the tissue and tags) which made it feel extra special! I love it and hoping I'll get a lot of wear out of it in the upcoming months.

Thanks for reading

Tracy

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment