Sunday 21 September 2014

A change is on it's way!

Little Miss Plus Size is a very new blog and the blogging world is also very new to me! One thing I have realised is that I love being part of this community and I have found writing makes me happy. I write for myself it allows me to escape my day to day life and put a bit of time aside to focus on something that makes me happy. The thing that is strange to me is that there are people out there that are interested in what I have to say, I love reading comments and also love reading others blogs, there are some amazing ones out there.

I also love the plus size community that's out there. They are fab women that have helped and are helping me realise that yes I'm a big girl but that doesn't mean I cant enjoy fashion or beauty! Its very inspiring to see and read about. Before I started my blog I was very naïve I never heard of Plus North or the Plus Size Awards. Seeing that there is an industry for us ladies is so inspiring and a industry I would like to be part of.

Just an update on my weight loss journey, I had a bad week, I knew it would be a bad result and I was terrified to get weighed but I am 100%  sure that Slimming World (www.slimmingworld.com) is the plan for me. Saturday came (my weigh in day) and I knew I had gained (if I hadn't there would of had to be a miracle involved!).

My mam had mentioned she had a coupon for membership and first meeting for £4.95 (which is the cost of weekly meetings), me being me I know that soo early on in my journey having a gain would be seen as a negative thing so I decided to re-join as a new member. My consultant understood and was very supportive. So this is a fresh start for me, I have done my weekly shop and planned my meals so I am going to be enjoying doing a bit more cooking.

If your determined to do something but you keep getting pushed back, just keep pushing forward at the end of the day what have you got to lose? You owe it to yourself to be in charge of your own happiness and success.

I have also been thinking about my blog and the direction in which I would like to move forward, I am going to be aiming to upload new posts twice a week, one will be fashion/beauty related and the other will be lifestyle related.

I like the thought that I have somewhere to express my feelings at least once a week and hopefully find motivation to keep going to lead a healthy lifestyle. I am not 100% sure on the days I will be uploading but I don't work weekends or Wednesdays so I'm hoping to find a routine that can work with both my blog and my work.

The thought that there is even one person reading my blog amazes and pleases me soo much, so thank you! I genuinely appreciate.

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

3 comments:

  1. Ah thank you! I completely agree! I never realised there were so many about. Thank you for your lovely comment :D It makes my day to see people can relate or are interested in what I have to say and I love to find new blogs to read so thank you :D X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think its great that you write so openly about things :)

    I hope you keep well :)

    I nominated you for the liebster award for a bit of fun but please do read any of my other blogs if you would like too.

    http://bethlett.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    Much love
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you :) I try to write as openly and honest as I can and its great that it is appreciated! Thank you so much for the nomination and I love your blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete