Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Trip to Boots!

 

Untitled-2

Who doesn't love Boots? What's not to love, all your favourite beauty brands under one roof. I'm lucky (not for my bank balance!) to have a large boots near me and its all too easy to just pop in to see what's new. I have seen myself go into Boots for deodorant and come out with a large shopping bag, plus you gain points when you spend which means you can buy even more beauty products you love. I think Boots have caught me up in there beautiful but deadly cycle.

This time I went with the mind set of focusing on hair care. I currently use TIGI S Factor which is nice but can work out quite pricey for every day use. When I was younger I remember my mam using Aussie shampoo, this was way before it was so popular, but me myself had never tried it.

When I saw that Boots were doing 3 for 2 on hair care I decided that this was my chance to experiment with the brand. I use a lot of hair products so I like to use a clarifying shampoo or one that is known to remove product build up.

Looking at the different types of shampoos, conditioners and masks that Aussie stock was quite overwhelming but after standing in the hair care isle with a handful of products I decided to opt for there Mega range which sounded perfect, it removed build up but was ok to be used everyday. As it was 3 for 2 I decided to try one of there 3 minuet miracle deep conditioner as I do like to make sure my hair is healthy and nourished. I'm really looking forward to trying these out as I am expecting big things, let me know if you've tried the range and any recommendations you have.

 

After standing in the hair care isle on my way to the till (I'm always drawn to this shelf) there is a stand that shows off Boot's latest offers and I saw that the Dove's Purely Pampering range was on offer, it wasn't 3 for 2 but I think it was half price. I love these body washes but I use far too much, they are a thick creamy consistency and smell gorgeous, the smell stays on your skin throughout the day and because they are a cream they are not drying on the skin. So me being me I picked up a few to stock up on.

photo-5

 

Let me know what your favourite  products are and any recommendations

 

Thanks for reading

 

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I love Aussie shampoos...love the way they make your hair smell lovely afterwards! Your hair has made me crave a Boots trip myself. I'll be travelling back to the UK for a visit this weekend so it's definitely in order! :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited to try them. Hope I haven't made you spend too much :/ lol I love boots but it can be addictive! Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love aussie Products!!the smell is to die for! but after a while my hair "gets used" to a certain type of conditioner and I end up having to wash it everyday because the conditioner makes it greasy :( so I had to stop using aussie for a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! they smell so good! I have a similar problem hoping to have a good experience using these products
    Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Boots, it's definitely something I miss about being an Expat and not living in the UK at the moment.
    I've heard good things about the Aussie brand too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yh its great having loads of great beauty brands under one roof!

    I'm loving Aussie so far.

    Thanks for reading
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete