Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome to 2015! Getting organised & Setting Goals!

DSC00136

Firstly, Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a great new year and I hope that 2015 brings you great things.

This year I have decided to take responsibility, something which I don't think I have done before! I am the type of person who will sit and say 'I would be thin if only I had.....' or 'my blog would be great if only I could afford...'

That being said, this year I am going to just do the best I can with out the latest everything and concentrating on doing the task in hand with the equipment I have. (Saying that, I have bought a few kitchen items to give me a kick start!)

1) Be A Better Blogger! 

This year I really want to grow my blog and learn new things and most of all, be organised! I hunted high and low for a Cath Kidston Diary and managed to get my hands on one, A diary is so important to me to stay organised (or attempt too at least).

DSC00136 DSC00137

This diary has a year to view, month to view and week to view pages so I think it will be great for scheduling posts or keeping on top of the types of posts I want to do that month.

2) Be Healthy!

I can't remember a year go by when a resolution or goal of mine wasn't to lose weight, so this year I am not going to set weight loss goals or try crazy diets, I am simply going to aim to be healthier & fitter.

This NYE I had the option of going out, I didn't feel comfortable in myself nor do I think my body could stand in a hot busy bar for very long, which I admit makes me very sad, so rather than set a weight loss goal, my goal is to be able to have a night out in Newcastle where my weight does not stop or effect me at all.

I have purchased a steamer, George Forman Grill and a blender and I plan on doing more cooking and taking responsibility for what I eat.

I have been lucky enough to receive  a two week tea detox so starting today I will be detoxing for two weeks and eating as healthy as I can without depriving myself, after that I plan on speaking to a personal trainer or finding a realistic healthy eating plan that I can stay on for life!

3) Be Social!

This is a big one for me, rather than see social occasions as a thing to avoid, I am going to try my best to go to them. I am hoping that when I start to feel better about my self, lose a bit weight and eat healthier that I will find it easier to go out more, whether that be shopping, the cinema or a night out.

Thats it, no big long list, just 3 goals for 2015. If I focus on these goals I am hoping that 2015 will be a great year!

Do you have any goals/resolutions for 2015?

Thanks for Reading!

Tracy xx

 

16 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy, great post. Your three goals are very well thought and I wish you the best of luck for 2015. I would just like to say that you are a beautiful lady inside and out and that really shines through your posts. If you ever need an ear or a friend or a boost, drop me a line, I'm here xx

    www.henryskat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 01:53

    Hi, Happy New Year!!


    Thank you so much, Such a lovely comment and Thank you I really appreciate it! I hope you had a great NYE and I hope 2015 brings you great things. Its so nice to know that there are people out there to talk to and thank you! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diary is so pretty and hope you have a great 2015! Happy New Year <3 xo


    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for sharing!
    Great post!

    Love reading your blog and hope to see a lot more of it in the future !

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year & good luck with your goals! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, I hope you stick to your resolutions and get the results you want!

    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals! :)


    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 13:58

    I know! I love Cath Kidston, you too! Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 13:59

    Thank you! Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 13:59

    Thank you! I love writing and the best part is reading such lovely comments! Happy New Year and I look forward to your future posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 14:01

    Happy New Year to you too! Cannot wait to see your future posts! I really appreciate you taking the time to read my posts & enjoyed reading your comments in 2014! Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better in 2015! Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LittleMissPlusSize1 January 2015 at 14:02

    Thank you so much! Everyone is so lovely and I hope 2015 brings you lots of opportunities! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That planner is beautiful! I think your goals are really good ones - they are reasonable and best of all, do-able! I know you can achieve them all in 2015. It will be a great year!


    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. LittleMissPlusSize3 January 2015 at 13:24

    Thank you, I love the diary too, almost to nice to write in! haha. I have tried to keep simple goals and hopefully they are going to be do-able but fingers crossed. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LittleMissPlusSize3 January 2015 at 13:25

    Thank you and Happy New Year to you too! Thank you for taking the time to comment, It means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete