Tuesday 6 January 2015

Big Night Out : Mark Hill Range!

DSC00139

I remember when I was going on holiday a few years back, looking for my travel size toiletries and thats where I discovered my love for Mark Hill Haircare Products!

I would spend ages drying and straightening my hair, which would look perfect sitting in front of the mirror, until I went outside! Ever seen the episodes of Friends where Monica's hair has a life of its own? That was me!

The first product I ever tried was from their Holiday range, unfortunately the one I used then is now discontinued but I believe it has been re-named now to Holiday Hair Sunshine Shampoo. I was so impressed, even with the heat from the sun, the damp from the UK winter months & my hair still had no frizz, I then new this was a brand that meant business!

So over the years I have tried many products from Mark Hill (and other brands of course, Im a bit of a floozie when it comes to haircare!) and I have now discovered there Big Night Out Range.

I love to have clean hair, but I also love to be able to style my hair, whether that be to add plats or a half up/down look. Often just washed hair can be a little harder to work with as its too soft and hair grips can not be secure etc so the idea of this range is to clean your hair, remove build up etc but it does not overload your hair wit product, there for your hair is easier to style and My hair has defiantly been quicker, easier and more manageable when I use these products.

DSC00147

I always start by using the Mark Hill Get Ready To Party Shampoo £5.99, this has made a huge difference to the way my hair looks & feels, the fact that it makes my hair more manageable and easy to style is a bonus!

My Mam has even began to sneak it to the bathroom and she has short hair. Se loves it because in her words, her hair goes in better. I have to agree with her on that one!

I am hopeless at describing scents but the smell is lovely, it is scented and quite feminine, I do love to smell nice so the fact that it does have a scent is fine with me.

DSC00151

I always follow up with the Mark Hill Get The Party Started Conditioner, £5.99 I don't know the science behind this, but this is the only conditioner that I don't have to worry about my hair looking greasy.

It conditions my hair enough to de-tangle and nourish but it does not make my hair greasy or overload it with product. Same lovely smell as the Shampoo too!

DSC00143

After I have styled my hair I use the Mark Hill Party The Night Away Firm Hold Hairspray. £5.99. This is a great hairspray for keeping in your stye and even better that it can be brushed out too!

I don't know about you, but I grew up in the time where a firm hold hair spray was sticky, greasy and rock solid, now if thats the type of spray you like to use then this is not for you! This is more of a spray that keeps your hair in place but without the look of thickening your hair with hairspray!

I use this on a daily basis as my fringe can be a bit unruly and this keeps it in check!

Have you tried any of the Mark Hill Range? Which product is your favourite?

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this range! I've never even heard of Mark Hill before!
    Great post!


    Renee | www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize8 January 2015 at 13:14

    They are a great brand and defiantly worth a try, I always pick them up in Boots when they are on offer. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete