Wednesday 21 January 2015

St Kitts Herbery Review!

DSC00194

If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you may have noticed that I love my bath & shower products, so when I was contacted by the lovely people at St Kitts Herbery to try their products I jumped at the chance!

DSC00197 DSC00201

St Kitts Herbery offer amazing products created with only the finest herbal ingredients, the set I received was their rosemary & bergamot range.

The smell of each product is very fresh, with a hint of citrus and eucalyptus in my opinion. If you don't like herbal scents then this is not for you however for me the range reminds me a lot of Neals Yard and I love that brand.

This set came gift boxed and contains a shower gel, lotion, shampoo and two soaps all in the Rosemary & Bergamot scent. Ideal for travelling or even to take with you if you go to the gym, swimming etc.

DSC00203 DSC00206 DSC00207 DSC00209 DSC00211

I have used all four products and found that the shower gel was my favourite! I even used it as a bubble bath and it worked really well too. After a day at work having a nice hot bath with these products really felt like a treat and because the products are made with active herbal ingredients they gave you a spa like experience in your own home!

I am going on a little countryside weekend break in February and if I still have these products left I plan on taking them with me!

The set I received is £11.95 and you can also buy the larger versions individually. St Kitts Herbery have a wide variety of scents and I would love to try their lavender range or spiced lime!

If you like to find out more or try the brand please visit www.stkittsherbery.co.uk or click here!

What type of products do you use to help relax and restore yourself?

Thank you for Reading

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment