Tuesday 13 January 2015

Sniffy Wiffy & Breast Cancer!

DSC00213

Just before Christmas I was introduced to a brand that in my opinion, saves lives! The brand  I am referring to is Sniffy Wiffy, an amazing brand that not only makes great products but each product bought gives a donation to a charity!!

DSC00220

I was kindly sent this product to review, and I am so thankful as the concept, the company and the product itself is so inspiring and a treat to use!

Sniffy Wiffy is different  from most products on the market as they know how important packaging is to us and how we are drawn in by packaging, they also know that unfortunately most of us may be unaware or embarrassed to check our breasts or if your male, testicles. So with that in mind they created products with self examination labels, the label of the product takes you through step by step on  how to examine yourself!!

Unfortunately I have family members who have been affected by breast cancer, my Nanna and my Auntie, unfortunately my Nanna past away and the cancer was just too much for her, my Auntie however will not be beaten and is fighting against breast cancer.

I took part in the Race for Life last year to help raise money towards helping cure cancer and hopefully will do it again this year, so the fact that Sniffy Wiffy donate a portion of their profits to Coppafeel (a charity that helps and encourages people to check there breasts) and also Ballboys (a charity that has been created to raise awareness about testicular cancer) is defiantly a brand that has my support!

DSC00216

The product I was kindly sent to try was one of their boxed body scrubs in the scent Hibiscus & Rhubarb, Firstly the presentation is lovely, I love how you get a real feel that this is a product made with love, inside you have pretty decretive filling and the scrub itself.

DSC00225 DSC00224

The scrub I received had a self examination label, I forgot to mention that Sniffy Wiffy have also taken into consideration that unfortunately people may be suffering or previously suffered with breast cancer before so they may not want to have a product that is so open about checking your breast so they also offer a plain label version too!

DSC00223

The smell of this scrub amazing, I jokingly said to my Mam 'if you could put a scent version of me in a bottle, wouldn't this be it' she laughed but then agreed. To me the smell is very neutering and almost comforting, defiantly a smell suited for me, they have a wide range of scents too so if maybes Hibiscus & Rhubard doesn't sound like your thing be sure to have a look at the amazing scents they have on offer!

I have used this scrub everyday since receiving it, i know that that is too often however the smell and the feel of this scrub is lovely and what I like about it is that the scent stays on your skin so you smell gorgeous all day long too.

The scrub settles in the tub (as most scrubs do), so the oil rises and I would recommend mixing it before you use it, once you have used it your body is left with a fine coat of oil which has been thought out as that makes perfect examining conditions to check your breasts and also can be used to shave your legs as the oil makes shaving easier. (also i find that I don't have to moisturise after using this scrub as well!)

I love my beauty products but I enjoy them even better knowing that there are no nasty ingredients in my products and Sniffy Wiffy have even made sure that their products are made with 5 or less ingredients too!

Sniffy Wiffy offer a great selection of products for both men and woman and the thought that what you purchase is helping raise awareness around cancer is a huge bonus.

If you would like more information or would like to purchase Sniffy Wiffy products please visit www.sniffywiffy.com or click here!

Make sure to follow Sniffy Wiffy on twitter and say hi from me https://twitter.com/SniffyWiffy

Thanks for reading and please support a great cause that is close to my heart!

Tracy xx

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. This idea is great! I love how they've put how to check yourself for signs on their packaging because you're so right, so many people aren't clued up on what to look for or how to look. And let's face it going to the doctors to be checked isn't in everyone's top five favourite moments so this is just fab! Definitely going to get some of their products come payday!

    http://andonthatnoteshewrote.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely brand. It's great they remind you to check your breasts on the label because it's something I forget about doing so would be great to have this there to remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LittleMissPlusSize14 January 2015 at 00:52

    I know, when you think about it I am shocked that no one has came up with this idea sooner!


    Exactly, it can be a embarrassing or even worrying thing so the fact that you can be in the privacy of your own home and do a self examination is great!


    Oh if you do, let me know what products you choose and which scents, I'll be looking to try a new scent after this one, the whole range looks great.


    Thank you for taking the time to comment I really appreciate it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize14 January 2015 at 00:53

    Deffinatly, I think a lot of people either forget or are unaware so the fact that every time you use this product or even see it on your bathroom shelf will remind you to check, :) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete