Sunday 25 January 2015

My Top Pink Lip Products!

lips

As Christmas is over, I tend to stay away from the winter berry shades of lipstick and instead opt for a fresh, youthful look which means that I stay towards pink and nude shades on my lips.

Looking through my make up collection I realised how many pink shades I have and would like to share with you my favourites!

lips2

1) Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 045 Cotton Candy


2)Maybelline New York Baby Lips Pink Punch


3) Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 080 Strawberry Shortcake


4) Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner Eastend Snob


5) Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Charm Offensive


6)New CID Cosmetics i-gloss Rosey Pink


7) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce


8) MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner 04 Pink Princess


9) Maybelline New York Colour Sensational 148 Summer Pink


10) Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 090 Sweet Tart


11) L'oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Exclusive By Julianne Julianne's Nude


12) New CID Cosmetics i-gloss Icey Pink


So those are my favourite pink/nude lip products, do you have a favourite or a recommendation for me? Have you tried any of my favourites?


Thanks for Reading


Tracy xx

11 comments:

  1. Your pictures are lovely! Surprisingly I haven't tried any of those but the Bourjois lip crayon is my favourite as I can sheer it out :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize27 January 2015 at 11:05

    No problem! They are all great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LittleMissPlusSize27 January 2015 at 11:06

    Thank you! I am really trying to learn to take better pictures! I love lip crayons, they are so easy to apply and generally have good staying power too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of pinks :) thanks for the recommendations!

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleMissPlusSize31 January 2015 at 10:34

    No problem! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this! Im really excited to try out the "color of the year" marsala! Pinks typically wash me out with my light skin. Will you be doing your top picks of marsalas? I would love to see that!
    ~Jennifer @ www.jaysgordon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great suggestions. I just bought my first lipstick from Maybelline in Ruby Red. I love it!
    I'll have to try out these pink ones too. They look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:09

    Ooo this is the first I have heard of this, Just googled this and its such a beautiful colour!! I might do in the future :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:10

    They have some great lip products out at the moment, and all are reasonably priced too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete