Sunday 18 January 2015

Dauphines of New York exclusively for Sephora!

DSC00177

Ever since I was a little girl my Mam always used to put my hair in bunches tied with ribbon, and as I grew older I became a little obsessed with hair accessories and I used to love Bobbie Ann hairbands (I was an 80's kid so the hairbands were big!) and being older I find that I can be less outrageous with my hair  accessories and struggle to find 'grown up' hairbands.

Dauphines of New York kindly sent me a hair band from range that they currently have exclusively to Sephora (I really wish we had a Sephora in the UK!) which if you have are in the UK you can order from Sephora online.

DSC00179

The hairband I received is called 'Front Row Darling' and was inspired by glamorous style icons! Firstly I have to say that when I received this hairband through the post it was like receiving a expensive piece of jewellery, the headband was presented in this gorgeous satin bag and posed luxury!

DSC00181

The headband itself is very unique in my opinion as it has a adjustable cord so no matter the size of your head you will be able to wear this hair band comfortably and it adjust it to fit you perfectly!

DSC00183

The design is three elements, a lovely gunmetal chain, a leather strap which sits nicely in the centre and a very sophisticated set of miniature crystals that are secured onto a silver base. This is defiantly suitable for all ages and I have been enjoying wearing it!

DSC00184

I did try and take some photos of the different ways I have been wearing mine however as the days are darker and my hair colour makes it harder to get a decent image, however if you visit Sephora online buy clicking here there are images of the model wearing it! I love it!

This hairband is $24.00 and available exclusively to Sephora! www.sephora.com

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment