Saturday 22 November 2014

Weekly Update!

 

DSC00019

So if you follow me on Twitter you will know that this week at Slimming World I lost another 5lb! So that means 10lb in total! I am so please with how my weight loss is going and I received my half stone award too!

DSC00018

So two weeks of following the plan and I am 10lb lighter I could ask for a better result.

Lately (touch wood) I have been rather happy in myself, yes things have gone wrong and I have had the odd bad day but overall I have been ok. Living with depression can be up and down and sometimes you don't know whether your coming or going but at the moment things seem to be ok.

I'm not too sure if I mentioned that I am no longer taking my anti depressants and I am seeing a councillor to help me talk through my issues rather than keep them bottled up.

I can honestly say I think that I would not have been able to handle my depression without blogging, blogging has gave me something to focus on and its something I am really enjoying.

DSC00022

This week I made a exciting purchase and bought a Magnitone Lucid facial cleansing brush so I am looking forward to trying that and hope to do a full review in the future.

DSC00028

Recently my exfoliating cleanser from Foryou Skincare finished so I decided to repurchase. Seeing as they do travel sizes I decided to pick up a few of those as they are easy for traveling etc.

So that's just a little update on my week hope you are well and thanks for reading

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done you with your weight loss. You're doing so well! I lost 2 stone a couple of years back and I can definitely say it's the best lifestyle change I have ever made. More so cause I feel healthier than anything else. I too use blogging as a way to cope, It's helped so much with my anxiety. It's crazy. Great blog post, all the best xx

    Www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleMissPlusSize23 November 2014 at 13:36

    Thank you so much! it's going to be a long process and I will have good and bad times but at least I am giving it ago. Well done! I know what you mean, for me my health is a main priority and I hope to adapt to a healthier way of living in the future. Its funny isn't it, that writing about your experiences or even just review products can make such a difference, I think that it gives me something to focus on and the community is great! So friendly.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete