Saturday 29 November 2014

My Top 6 Gift Guides!

Every year I get so excited for the build up to Christmas, and one thing I love to do on a lazy Sunday or a cold winter night is to get settled with a hot drink, Lulu snuggled in and catch up on my favourite YouTube subscriptions.

Over the past few weeks I have been enjoying Christmas gift guides, I love these videos as they always give me inspiration for gift ideas or even just an idea of what is on the market.

I thought that what better way to help get my readers into the Christmas spirit than to share with you the gift guides I have been most impressed with and hopefully they will give you inspiration too!


My first gift guide is from Ruth, from A Model Recommends. I love Ruth's channel and I love that this gift guide is more focused on affordable gifts and I think that if you have a budget to stick to you will find some lovely as well as cute ideas for gifts.


If you love beauty, then I am sure you will be familiar with Vivianna does makeup, I always trust Anna's recommendations and she is so honest and genuine. When I saw that she was doing a beauty gift guide I was so excited to watch it! Hope you enjoy too! I love the Urban Decay eyeliner set!

Anytime I feel a little sad and I watch Talk Becky Talk I find myself instantly feeling happier, Becky is such a happy go lucky kind of person and I was not disappointed with her Christmas beauty gift guide!

I have been a long term subscriber to Talk Becky Talk and have recently been just as happy watching her sister Holly's videos too. So I thought I would also include Holly's Christmas Stocking filler gift guide too.

I couldn't not include Amelia Liliana, I love her YouTube channel, she always adds a bit of class to any video and I love how she has included gifts for all budgets!

Last but not least I thought I would include Lilly Pebbles Christmas beauty wish list, along with Vivianna Does Make up I love watching both ladies channels!

So those were my top picks for my favourite YouTube gift guides, which one was your favourite? Do you have any you would recommend?

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment