Thursday 6 November 2014

The Self Love Tag!

lovetag

Thank you to the lovely Dee from Prompts by Dee (My October blogger of the month!) for nominating me for such a lovely tag!

1. What does self-love mean to you?

It means being able to accept yourself for who you are and learning to be kind to yourself. For me this is something that I am really bad at and I am working on. 'Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all' now brownie points if you know what song that quote is from! but I think that it is true. People who are the most content with themselves seem to treat themselves the best and do not doubt there beliefs or feelings.

2. What is your favourite way to pamper yourself?

For me it has to be a bath, yes a bath! Now I do bath regularly but a nice bubble bath with a Lush bubble bar and bath bomb is my way of pampering myself. My favourite at the moment is a rose jam bubble bar from lush it smells heavenly!

3. What are your three favourite hobbies/pastimes that make your soul feel on fire?

For me being at the beach, I love being there in the colder months, me, my dog and the waves! There is nothing more soothing than being by the beach, it makes you realise that you are tiny in comparison to the world and that no matter what is going on in your life a visit to the beach on a chilly day will always make the worst situations seem that little bit better!

I love singing, I cant sing for toffee but I find that putting the radio on full blast and as my mam likes to call it have my 'mad half hour' where I can sing as loud as I want, even have a little dance and relieve stress. It works for me and makes me a little happier to have a little bit of 'silly time'.

Blogging! as cringe worthy and predictable as can be but blogging is a new hobby for me and I can honestly say it is the best thing I have ever done. I have met some amazing people, bloggers and readers and all the support has been amazing. Looking at other lovely blogs is so inspiring and it is such a lovely community!

4. What movie always puts you in a good mood when you’re not in the greatest mood?

I love older movies so mine would have to be Dirty Dancing! I also love Calamity Jane and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!

5. Who do you trust so much that you would easily believe in anything and everything they said?

My mam, I have done all my life and cant see that changing!

6. What quote totally motivates you?

That's a tough one. 'If you can only see the wrong in others, then the others will only see the wrong in you'.

7. When was the last time you took yourself on a date? What did you do?

In all honesty I cant remember!

8. What make-up or beauty products makes you feel like a million bucks?

This is a tough one to narrow it down , I would have to say foundation. Sometimes my skin just looks a bit bleh so having a nice flawless base makes me feel a bit more confident about myself.

9. What is the last thing you did for someone else that made you feel amazing?

Amazing is a strong word, but my mams friend was running late for work and I managed to pick her up and take her in which saved her a 2 hour bus journey, not amazing but it felt good helping someone.

10. Do you feel comfortable with and without make-up on?

I tend to mix it up a bit depending on the amount of time I have to get ready, I prefer wearing make up because I feel more put together but I am not the type of person to not leave the house without makeup. I agree I look better with makeup but I am comfortable enough to go bare faced too.

11. What piece of advice would you give a child about to grow up with the pressures of today’s media and its crushing expectations?

As cheesy as it may sound, don't worry about the little things or trying to be the best at everything, spend quality time with friends and family. When you are young you have a lot of people around you, its not until you get older you realise that having the latest gadgets, beauty products were not important but remember and look back on the fun things you did with the people you care about.

12. What song puts you in a good mood every time?

Lulu my Yorkshire terrier. she is so cute!

13. What is the best advice someone gave you or you realized about life?

Being the person that never makes a fuss or is a people pleaser is not who you are meant to be. We all have opinions and feelings so let them be heard.

14. Who makes you giggle like a giggle monster?

My mam, sometimes I wonder how I have survived with all the crazy things she says!

15. What is something about society that bugs you that you wish didn’t?

People who have no intention of working and expect others to pay there way. I fully understand and sympathies with those on benefits who genuinely cannot work but I don't agree with people who just cant be bothered or don't want a 'normal' job.

16. What is one of your favourite things to do on the weekends?

Going for a drive to the beach and spending time with Lulu.

17. What is something you’re really proud of that you’ve done?

Learning to drive, It took me a lot of theory tests and three practical's but I did it and I have never looked back.

18. What is one of your favourite memories with one of your friends?

I cannot pin point one in particular but me and my friend Jen have had a lot of happy times.

19. What advice would you give someone who needs a boost in confidence?

Find what makes you tick, when we do thins we love we tend to shine!

20. Lastly, how do you plan on investing in self-love?

Trying to be kinder to myself.

I nominate:

Mookie


Melissa Victoria








Thanks for reading


Tracy xx



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment