Sunday 2 November 2014

Urban Decay Dupes?

DSC00123

Whilst I was out shopping at the weekend I discovered these amazing palettes! Now looking at them they are very close dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes.

I have never been lucky enough to own the Urban Decay Naked palettes so when I saw these sitting on the shelve I thought I would give them a try.

DSC00125

The Palettes are 'In the Buff' and 'In the Nude' by the brand Warpaint. I must admit this is not a  brand that I have came across before but they are Both are very wearable colours. In the Buff the colours are more brown tones and they are quite matt colours.

DSC00128

There is a gorgeous black and white colour in this palette which would be great as a highlight and smoky crease colour. I cant wait to try these.

DSC00130

Now I love the look of these pinky, rose gold colours in the 'in the Nude' palette however I must admit that they are not colours I would usually go for but I think that they would look amazing when applied with some shades from In the Buff.

DSC00131

I am really looking forward to playing around with these palates especially as we come into the party season.

DSC00133

These palates normally come in at £9.99 but I was able to pick them both up for £5.95 each whicj I thought was to good to pass up.

Now obviously the quality is not going to be as good as the Urban Decay shadows but I am sure when applied over a primer or eye base they will last longer on the lids and I am sure that for the price I can spend a little extra time trying to perfect the look.

Which palette would you chose? Have you tried any Urban Decay Dupes? or the real thing?

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I've just seen these in asda tonight!! Nearly bought then a d now I wish I had! I love this so I've nominated you for a liebster award, all details are here! http://www.aimsui.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow never realised asda sold these I picked mine up from to maxx yh there good colours obvs not as good quality as urban decay but with the right primer and application they are nice :) Aww thank you so much! I am loving the blogging community its full of such lovely people xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really use eyeshadows but I've been considering the Naked palettes. I might give these a go first as they look great and you get a lot for your money.

    Alex // http://www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yh even if you try one to see if you would use the colours and try different looks etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Naked palettes and I've still had my eye on these. I think I might give them a go when mine run out - I've heard good things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize31 January 2015 at 13:56

    They are really good, since then I have bought some Sleek eyeshadow pallets and although the colours aren't a exact match for Urban Decay, the pigmentation is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete