Monday 17 November 2014

November Primark Haul!

DSC00219 So last Saturday I decided to brave the shops and do a bit of Christmas shopping and decided to pick up a few bits from Primark. Now if your anything like me, I love Primark but I hate how busy it gets so I tend to go early on when it is a bit quieter.

DSC00232

With winter upon us I thought that I would see what winter pieces they were stocking this year and I thought I would share with you what I picked up! I am the type of person who is warm when it's snowing and tend not to wear a coat because I over heat. With that being said I still get chilly so I thought a few of these accessorise would keep me warm!

DSC00224

There is nothing worse than have wet, cold feet and wearing boots in the winter I like to wear fluffy cosy socks so I picked up these packs to help keep my toes warm. These thick navy socks would be perfect for wearing with boots and the snowflake pattern makes them very festive! So fluffy and cozy with a silver thread running through and at £2 for two pairs they were a steal!

DSC00225

Now I'm not one for being too adventurous with fashion so when I saw these I thought they were too cute not to buy and they will be hidden away so I wont look to silly, the gray marl is perfect and the cute little penguin face adds a nice touch! These to were very inexpensive and came in at £2. Great for stocking fillers too!

DSC00223

I was looking around the sock department and noriced these slippers! They are just what I was looking for, I like slippers that have a tough sole so I can take the bins out, hang the washing on the line and not feel the ground.

DSC00221

They had a wide variety of colours and the teal one just stood out for me as they look more expensive. I also picked my mam a pair up for Christmas in a nice berry colour. The inside is so fluffy they will be great to pop on in the morning when the floor is colder. They were £4 so a bargain!

DSC00239

Now all though I do like slippers, I like slipper socks too, they are less restrictive and sometimes more cosy as you can put your feet up, sleep with them on etc. I love the fair isle design on these and the pom pom's just add a bit of character, These were only £4 so I thought why not!

DSC00236

I am renowned for having problems with my ears, especially in the winter months and I tend to get ear ache quite easily, every year yet I have looked at earmuffs in stores and been tempted to buy them but the thought of looking silly has always stopped me!

DSC00237

When I saw these all black earmuffs and only cost £2 I thought even if I keep them in my bag and in the dark nights nobody would see, or even walking Lulu. Now obviously there is nothing wrong with wearing earmuffs, no matter how jolly they are, this is just me being me with my confidence issues!

DSC00234

I always tend to get cold hands, but I hate the feeling of wearing gloves, so I love these fingerless gloves as they are a cable knit so nice and warm but they also have the option of turning them into mittens which will be handy when it does get freezing!  And at £3 I wouldn't be worried about losing one (which I generally do!).

DSC00250

I saw these and couldn't resist! I love novelty gloves and think that these are too cute not to wear and they happened to just jump into my basket! oops! Well at £3 not too much damage was made.

DSC00251

I think they are meant to be pandas and they look so cosy and even have a rhinestone to attach the mitten past to the glove.

DSC00227

I love scarves, I had them in all colours/textures but recently we had a house flood and all mine were damaged so I was in need of a new winter scarf. If you love scarfs head to Primark they have loads, and they are all very pretty.

I came across a lot of Snood's, so thought I would give one a go, they had a large variety and all very inexpensive. I discovered this black cable knit snood and I loved it! the outside is cable knit and the inside is a fluffy cosy material so it will  keep me super cosy.

DSC00230 DSC00229

Now this one was a bit more pricey than the others because of the two textures but still came in at £6 so not bad at all when you compare prices with Topshop etc.

DSC00213

I love tote bags for carrying my extra things to work such as lunch, coffee, cups etc but in the winter the material tends to get a bit battered from the rain and with them being material they tend to soak through. So when I saw this bag I thought it would do the trick!

Its is a faux leather tote bag with gold hardware and a leather tassel. the inside fastens with a popper and it also comes with a tablet pouch which I will propyl use for make up! I thought given the material this would be perfect for what I need and at £10 it wasn't much more expensive than a tote bag would be.

DSC00242

I don't know about you but when I am at the till waiting to pay, I always get drawn into the goodies on display, this time it was this lunch bag that caught my eye. It is the perfect sixe for my lunch and will fit perfectly in the bag I bought. It was only £1 so I picked up two!

DSC00246

So that was my Primark haul and I hope it has inspired you to visit your local store.

Thanks for reading

Tracy xx

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. I love getting all my winter basics from primark xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fluffy socks at Primark! Keep your feet lovely and warm xx

    http://beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yh they are so affordable and soo cute! thank you so much for commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yh they have a fleecy lining too! plus I can be a big kid and get fun designs as they are hidden in my boots lol thank you so much for commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your slippers and earmuffs! Seriously considering going to primark again now!

    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  6. They had a load of different styles and colours of earmuffs and a lot of colour choice for the slippers too! (and they are so cosy!) I love Primark, defiantly worth a visit! Thank you so much for your comment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LittleMissPlusSize17 November 2014 at 13:18

    They had a load of different styles and colours of earmuffs and a lot of colour choice for the slippers too! (and they are so cosy!) I love Primark, defiantly worth a visit! Thank you so much for your comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize17 November 2014 at 13:19

    yh they are so affordable and soo cute! thank you so much for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LittleMissPlusSize17 November 2014 at 13:19

    yh they have a fleecy lining too! plus I can be a big kid and get fun designs as they are hidden in my boots lol thank you so much for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my local Primark had better stock! I love the cozy socks and slippers :)
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LittleMissPlusSize21 November 2014 at 11:58

    I'm lucky I have two large stores near me but I can imagine it being frustrating not having a bigger store. Yh they keep your feet so toasty! So much to chose from to. Thank you so much for commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LittleMissPlusSize23 November 2014 at 03:19

    Thank you! They have a load to choose from too! Thank you so much for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LittleMissPlusSize1 December 2014 at 20:50

    Thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete