Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly Review!

DSC00026

So a while ago now I purchased Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, I had heard a lot about their serums and when I was shopping in Boots I was intrigued with the products the brand had to offer.

I tend to have a love/hate relationship with moisturisers as my skin tends to change a lot throughout the year, some can be too thick or too thin, so when I saw the word 'Jelly' I thought that this could be interesting.

DSC00037

 

You use this morning and night to get the best results and you only need a pea sized amount which you apply to your face and neck after cleansing.

Firstly I love the packaging, you simply press the top down and the product is released, the amount is already measured for you so there is also no waste!

DSC00032

I hate it when I buy a higher end product and I cannot get all of the product out of the packaging without cutting it so I love that when you use the product there is a mechanism that pushes the product further up the container so that there is no waste! Genius!

DSC00035

The jelly itself is very lightweight and like nothing I have ever tried before. It sinks into my skin perfectly and immediately my face feels hydrated. One thing I will say is that being a moisturiser user for so long, I found that getting used to the texture took a little while as it is a little more 'tacky' on the skin. Once the jelly is fully absorbed then it is absolutely fine.

DSC00031

One of the most important ingredients in this moisture jelly is Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient everybody is currently obsessed with and now I know why!

Hyaluronic acid helps to retain over a 1000 times its weight in water within the cells of skin, making it an excellent moisturizer.  In fact, no other biological substance can retain as much water as HA resulting in increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles.

DSC00029

Now this is not the cheapest product, at £24.99 for 30mls it can be expensive but if you are looking to give it a go I would defiantly suggest going into Boots and if they have have a tester, try it just to see if the texture is something that you would be interested in.

Have you tried any products from this brand before? If so what? Or maybes you have a moisturiser that you couldn't live without?

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. I havn't heard of this brand before, but this does make me curious! I don't know if its available in Holland, I do not thinks so btw. But it does look a bit like the bodyshop drops of youth serum ( an amazing product by the way). Love your review xx
    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the drops of youth before, but I have read a lot of reviews about it. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete