Saturday 7 February 2015

OOTW:Valentines Date Night!!!

valentines

With valentines day approaching I thought that I would dedicate this weeks OOTW to the lovely holiday! I think that this look would be perfect for a date night or even just celebrating with friends.

Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 10.48.12

This dress is right up my street, it is simply stunning and the red roses give this dress such a romanic flirty feel, Black And Red Rose Print Skater Dress With Stud Detail from Yours Clothing for £30.00. So flattering for a plus size figure too!!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 10.53.01BIKER JACKET- Simply Be £65, this is so classy and gives this particular look an edge and also in my opinion, gives this outfit a more youthful look, Me personally I think this would be great to wear to and from a date and then once you arrive let the dress do the talking!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 10.47.34


Pretty Polly Curves Bow Backseam Tights £10.00 (Bought from ASOS Curve range), these tights are so cheeky and flirty not to mention sexy!! If you've got the legs or the confidence I think these look so stunning!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 10.47.04


New Look Wide Fit Option Black Elastic Shoe Boots £19.99 (Bought from ASOS). The platform makes these shoes a bit more comfy and as they are in wide fit they give a little extra comfort. The cut outs on these shoes give them a more formal/dressy feel and would look amazing  with those tights too!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 10.49.48


ASOS CURVE 2 Pack Black/Nude Super Skinny Waist And Hip Belt £3.50, I love synching in my waist with a belt, it draws the eye to the smallest part of your waist so it therefore gives the illusion that you are slimmer than you are. Simple but effective!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 11.03.03


Miss Selfridge TRES CHIC CLUTCH £16.99, this is a modern twist on a classic piece, it injects a bit of fun into the outfit but its not overpowering or tacky!


Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 11.09.12



No outfit would be complete for a Valentines date night without MAC's Ruby Woo! £15.50, Add a bit of drama to the look!  


So that is my OOTW, hope you have enjoyed it and have a great Valentines day! How are you spending Valentines Day? What items will you be wearing?

Thanks for Reading

Tracy xx

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, that dress is just beautiful!! I'd love to see this entire look put together!


    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Especially the clutch - not normally a fan of writing on bags but that is super subtle.


    www.evilginger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is such a beautiful dress! I like that with the colours it could be transitioned throughout the year with tights and a sweater - but would also be perfect for summer. And those boots are also amazing (and a good price!)

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love-need this dress! Shoes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:12

    I know its gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:13

    I love a good floral print and this is gorgeous! Exactly, you could wear this all year round just changing things up a bit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:13

    I know, its very subtle and not tacky at all, plus if you reverse it its completely plain too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize11 February 2015 at 01:14

    Its lovely! Love prints like this and the colours are perfect for valentines day too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Pretty Polly curve collection ... and those shoes are so cute! Great outfit inspiration.

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy! I just discovered your blog via bloglovin. Love your content. It's very helpful to girls everywhere!


    This post was amazing! I'm obsessed with the biker jacket you added. Keep up the amazing work. x


    Keep in touch,
    Guilianna :)


    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the jacket and the lippy! ;)


    TGC
    theglamcurl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LittleMissPlusSize2 March 2015 at 22:15

    I know they are lovely!!! Great that brands are starting to make fashionable pieces in larger sizes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LittleMissPlusSize2 March 2015 at 22:16

    Thank you soo much!!!! I know its lovely! will be great in the spring too!! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LittleMissPlusSize2 March 2015 at 22:17

    They are gorgeous arent they!! Ruby Woo is my fave but not quite brave enough to wear sometimes lol. :) xx

    ReplyDelete