Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Coloristiq Experience!!

DSC00258 DSC00259


We have all heard of the beauty subscription boxes and even now, thanks to Wifty.co.uk, jewellery subscription boxes. So imagine my surprise when I found out that Coloristiq offer a nail polish subscription box with a twist!


DSC00270


I love experimenting with different nail colours, textures and effects from all brands, whether that be high end or high street. I don’t know about you but, at the age of 27 I have never finished a bottle of nail polish (unless I have left the lid off and it has dried up!) so justifying spending a lot on a nail polish can be quite difficult.


DSC00269


That’s where Coloristiq comes in, it is a monthly subscription box which costs £14.99 per month. Each month you receive 3 nail polishes from high end brands like China Glaze, Essie, OPI and Morgan Taylor etc, you get to use the polishes all month up to 3 applications per bottle and then after the 30 days you return the box by post and you then get to a new box to try the following month!




[caption id="attachment_1078" align="aligncenter" width="628"]Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 21.33.13 Image taken from https://coloristiq.com[/caption]



I love this idea, like I say you never normally use a full nail polish and if you do find that you love a particular polish you can then purchase it with the knowledge that you have tried it before so you know what to expect.


I was lucky enough to be sent a box to sample and received these three amazing polishes, very wearable and all three only needed one coat before they became opaque!!


DSC00263


DSC00271


This is such a lovely coffee shade, very smooth and creamy, O.P.I's 'You don't know Jacques!'


DSC00276


This defiantly has to be my favourite shade China Glaze's 'De-Light' amazing gold sparkles that completely cover the nail! This was one coat!


DSC00281


This colour reminds me so much of Dorothy's slippers in the Wizard of OZ, O.P.I'S 'Define Good'.


All three polishes I received are stunning and this has to be one of my favourite subscription boxes out there at the moment!




Have you ever tried anything like this before? What subscription box do you like the best?


Thanks for Reading


Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Thats so cool! I've never heard of a nail polish subscription box! All 3 shades are just gorgeous!


    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! I've never finished up a bottle of nail polish either - and always buying new colours can add up so fast! I like this way because it's a great way to try a lot of different colours without spending too much money.

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  3. LittleMissPlusSize4 February 2015 at 12:28

    Me either until now, and they are from good brands too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LittleMissPlusSize4 February 2015 at 12:29

    Defiantly, and because you create your own wish list you never get colours you wouldn't normally wear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the subscription box was a great idea too! I love the red and gold shades you've got :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMissPlusSize7 February 2015 at 12:49

    I know its so much cheaper than buying individual polishes too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete