Monday 2 March 2015

Whats in My Makeup Bag: Travel Edition!!

DSC00311

If you have seen my previous post, you will be aware that this weekend I visited the lovely Northumberland town of Rothbury. I thought what better way to share with you what is in my make up bag and make this a travel edition!


Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol £5.00 in Cocoa Bean


L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara £10.99


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer £8.49 in Light 


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 in Fair


Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer £7.99 in Light


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder £3.99 in Transparent


Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation £6.99 in Ivory


Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner £3.99 in Eastend Snob


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce


L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Nudes £6.99 in Barely Peach By Julianne Moore


Maybelline New York Colour Sensational £6.99 in 148 Summer Pink


Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99 


Urban Decay Naked Flushed £22.50 in Streak


MUA Blusher Shade 1 £00.50


Powder Brush


Beauty Blender


So that was a little insight into what is in my make up bag, hope you have enjoyed it and if you would like to know more about any of the products then please let me know!!


Whats in your makeup bag?


Thanks for Reading


Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. Great makeup bag. I use some of the products myself, and I am totally obsessed with the Naked Flushed.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic travel assortment! I cannot live without my Beauty Blender and I want to try the Lumi Concealer - I'll have to remember to pick it up next time I'm in the store. Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection! A little suggestion: maybe U can add a small description of what each product can do/ is(?) JUST A SUGGESTION! Still love this post :)

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go away somewhere I bring more of a makeup suitcase than a makeup bag, I can never decide what I want to bring! Last we traveled I just closed my eyes and took mascara, eyeliner and a pressed powder.
    Pieces in Pink | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete